--> Skip to main content

Why You Should Start Blogging for your life sumber101

sumber101-For various reasons, this is my first writing in 2018 specifically for Resources101. There are bitter and longing to write and great people who are faithfully lost on this blog.

2017 is a bad year for me. There are not many things that I can share on this blog. Maybe because of the hustle and sharpening of writing in other places. As a full-time blogger, it feels really unpleasant if you have to share your heart. But there is a reason.

This article I start with questions that always make me think. Questions that you might also hear often, or even ask. Why should I start blogging and how can it benefit me?

This question is very basic but it remains a ridiculous motivation to be answered in 2018. But for me, this question is very appropriate to meet the magnitude of the effect of the digital revolution in the years to come. I am sure, you already understand what I mean.

For me personally, there are many reasons so I started building this blog last 2016. Precisely the first time online February 22, 2016.

I also didn't understand at first, entering the second year the source was still on the air. I have known blogs since 2016 and since then there have been many blogs that I have developed. Like most beginner bloggers, more and more people are left untreated until they are finally forgotten. Luckily sumber101 can still breathe freely until now.

Even though everyone has their own reasons, there are some general reasons that should be noted in order to start blogging.


1. Self Development

There are always ways to develop yourself. One that I apply is blogging. Realizing that blogging is one of my business bases, I don't want to make it futile. I can earn money from writing to be my reason for deepening it.

Initially, I was like other bloggers who might be too lazy to write. But as time passed, I realized through blogs, I could express myself better. I can freely write ideas, ideas, my stories about anything through a blog.

Incidentally, for this blog specifically about technology. I have several channels to write. Some even become writers for certain themes.

What must be understood, that writing should have become a habit of people for centuries? It used to be possible only in notebooks, now the medium is more diverse. One of them is a blog. That's where it's amazing because we can share notes in open forums.

After seeing a lot of writing, then study it. I was then used to developing it. I learned many ways to write different themes, identify them to sharpen my own ideas, perfect opinions and develop discipline.

In some writings, I even had to learn to make my own outlet. Fight fear and feel less confident. But I enjoyed it until I had collected a number of both short and long writings. Some are even bought by the media.

All that because I started from the blog. Build a portfolio of yourself until people see it. I think nothing is in vain by doing that.

2. Income

Almost everyone who starts blogging already understands that the blog can make money. But before too far away, I want to emphasize that not every blog will be profitable. But many bloggers are able to prove both incomes directly or not.

This article will not discuss how blogs can make money. Some of the articles in this blog have already explained the matter. Please search and do it from the earliest stage. What I want to emphasize is that this blog has been able to support my small family.

I am not a person who likes to show income. But I want to share with friends if sumber101 gets an income source from several elements. One of them is certainly from Google Adsense. At other times from the affiliate program and the latest paid content.

If asked, how much is my income from this blog I choose not to mention nominal Apart from being less ethical, the income that I get is also less compared to other bloggers in this country. That's because there is no product like the ebook that I sell.

But I want to share my experience, in the first year I started this blog I was barely able to pay for coffee if it rested on Adsense income. But time never stops, something we build will eventually pay off. Of course in the right way. Not true. Because there is nothing wrong with blogging.

Although I really hope, dear readers can help contribute some of their expenses to the source. Yes, like buying a web hosting with recommendations on this blog. :)

There are many ways you can do it. But because of my limitations, I was only able to do a number of things above. Blogs can also be profitable assets at certain times. The point is to build a brand and make it easier for people to find it in search engines. Income will come by itself.

3. Relations and Reciprocity


Right people said many friends had a lot of luck. I started this blog with the intention to share. One by one my writing aired until it finally created hundreds. From the beginning, my friend in the blog world was quite limited, now it's getting wider.

I don't want to laugh, that I've been known to all bloggers in Indonesia. Not. In fact, not many know me further. But with blogs, I open millions of elements in building relationships. Not only in Indonesia but throughout the world.

One in the past year, I contacted me via email. We communicate and get more intense. In broken English, I finally became good friends with him. Not a little, he became the source of my income with various forms.

Some people also don't hesitate to send e-mails to me. They shared their experiences reading the writing on this blog. I was very touched when they benefited. If you are honest, this is what makes me happy, because I managed to put a smile on someone else's face.

When our work is appreciated even with only words of gratitude, for me it is more than enough than just money coming in. Reciprocity from dear readers is a priceless life. That's what makes me unable to leave blogging.

I realize, this blog has not given many positive contributions for people. But I still try even though there are often many obstacles. But I am very grateful to those who are able to use this blog to speak out for decent goals. So fabulous.

So, if you have to answer the original question. Why should you start blogging? I think everyone's answer will always be different. But, I guarantee, I have a lot of experience and kindness after starting it.

Blogging has helped me develop personally, helping me get another source of income from just a hobby of writing. Blogs also open wide space for unlimited friendship. I may not be able to make a big change for others, but I am grateful for even the smallest blog.
Greetings !!!!
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar